The General major offered by the School of Business at CIC gives the students the chance to have an overview on all business majors which in turn help the student to be well-equipped with all the business aspects and organizational goals. Studying insightful briefs of Marketing, Accounting, Finance & Statistics help the student to get ready for the job market before graduation. Students get to choose their specialization at the beginning of the third academic year of their studies at CIC.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is intended to prepare successful candidates for successful careers in private and public enterprises, co-operatives, government service, or self-employment and for graduate study. The undergraduate programs in Business Administration aim at graduating students able to:
1. Adopt a scientific approach in thinking and problem solving.
2. Utilize the knowledge and the skills acquired in the specialization field to serve the community and the surrounding environment positively.
3. Effectively interact and communicate with others.
4. Effectively interact with the global developments and changes and explore the nature and impact of these developments and changes to field of specialization
5. Develop the professional knowledge and skills in the business field through continuous learning.
6. Comply with legal rules and ethical and professional standards.
7. Conduct feasibility studies and financial evaluation of investment proposals.
8. Operate and use information technology instruments, equipment and applications.
What will I learn?
Firstly, you'll learn the basics of business including operations, finance, marketing, human resources, and management. Just as importantly, you'll learn how to communicate successfully, think critically, and lead and motivate people , you will incquine the essential knowledge skills and attitude that enable you to establish and run your own business.
For career path, there are multiple positions possible, depending on the capabilities, skills and willingness of the graduate for example, joining different kinds of companies, bankes , etc.
Also an opportunity to join multi national corporation in many positions such as production & opertions , supply chain , marketing , finance , HR and custmer service.
in addition, the gradute can establish his own business as an entrepreneurship.
The Business Administration program is committed to developing the student’s personality and upgrading his skills by providing educational, research and community services that encourage creativity and innovation in line with the requirements of the labor market and provide a distinct climate and advanced programs, in order to achieve competitiveness at the regional and international levels.
Vice Dean of Business School
PhD in Architecture Engineering, Cairo University, 2010.
Master of Science in Architecture Engineering, Cairo University, 2004.
B.Sc. of Architectural Engineering, October High Institute for Architectural Engineering and Business Administration, 1999.
Associate Professor at Business School
Assistant Professor at Business School
Head of Department Message
We are delighted to welcome you to the Canadian International College of Engineering. Engineers have always been at the forefront of technology of global innovation and progress. Our programs give students the chance to combine a strong theoretical foundation with real-world experience. In view of today’s world dynamic difficulties, engineers from a variety of disciplines are urgently and innovatively needed to balance both human needs and natural concerns.